2013 Culinary Garage Sale & Cake Walk
- Patrons participating in a Cake Walk for scholarship walked to the music of John Greenfield (guitar) and Rob Cruz(accordion) choosing from 18 cakes donated by our members and friends.
- An array of wonderful Food Trucks were present: Baby Cakes, Beaver Doughnuts, Chicago Tamale, Fat Shallot and Kaela Deichsel teas
- A VIP hour was held from 10-11am for $75 entrance fee: Sparkling cocktails by Jo Snow and H2Vino, breakfast by Baby Cakes and Beaver Doughnuts, bags from the Green City Market were had by all.
- A huge donation of restaurant ware was donated by Zepole Supply Company, creating an entire wall of plates and glasses for sale.
- An authors table and a Dames Recipe ebook was created. http://www.saltyfig.com/main/book.html?ID=121&code=h76cq47n
- Pick up of junk was offered, chaired by Portia, and placed in a POD staged at Kendall College or the week prior to the event.
- We raised $4800.00