Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago offers a variety of events during the year, many of them open to the public. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Thur., October 10: New Member Reception at the home of Dame Stacey Ballis, from 6-8 p.m. (Members only, please)
- Thur., October 17: Dames Who Read The book is Savage Feast by Boris Fishman. The group will meet at the Ukrainian National Museum for a tour followed by dinner and optional visit to a nearby Ukrainian grocery store and bakery.
5:30 Ukrainian National Museum of Chicago, 2469 West Superior St.
6:30 TRYZUB Restaurant, 2201 West Chicago
8:15 Optional visit to nearby grocery & bakery
Tickets available here. Cost is $40 per person for Dames; $45 for non-members includes museum admission and tour and multi-course dinner. (Beverages available for individual purchase). Registration closes at noon on Mon., Oct.17.
- Mon., Nov. 4: Town Hall Meeting at The Glunz Tavern. Light bites, drinks and the meeting, from 6-8 p.m. No cost.
- Wed., Nov. 6: “Dames Somms” Cider Smackdown Dinner at Eris Brewery. Stay tuned for details!
- Sun., Dec. 8: “Bon Bons and Bubbles” at Cocoa and Co. hosted by Dame Kim Hack, from 5-6:30 p.m. This holiday reception is in lieu of our traditional holiday brunch. Additional details to come.