Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago offers a variety of events during the year, many of them open to the public. For more information, email email@example.com.
SUNDAY, JUNE 30: CULINARY BAZAAR
WHAT: Join us on Sunday, June 30 for a dazzling culinarymarketplace filled with a treasure trove of gently used and new culinary treasures including silver serving pieces, counter-top appliances, crystal, china, barware, kitchen equipment, gadgets and so much more!
WHO: The members of Les Dames d’Escoffier — more than 100 of Chicago’s most influential women in food and beverage — have sorted through their own cupboards and shelves to assemble a collection of high-quality pieces for the cook, the kitchen and the table.
All proceeds of the sale will support women in the food, beverage and hospitality industries through scholarships and community outreach programs.
WHEN: Sunday, June 30, 2019
– 9 a.m. Early Entry $40 Get first dibs on the merchandise offerings plus a unique fabric tote for your treasures, a glass of bubbly and keepsake glass plus a breakfast pastry.
– 10 a.m – 3 p.m. General Admission $5
Click here to purchase tickets now!
WHERE: ENVISION UNLIMITED
1801 N Spaulding Ave. in Chicago, conveniently located right off the 606 at the Spaulding ramp. Plenty of free parking!
And, there’s more!
– FOOD AND BEVERAGE BOOTHS: Snacks to enjoy while you shop
– BAKE SALE: Delicious baked goods made by Les Dames members and friends, many of whom are professional pastry chefs and bakers!
– CAKE WALK: Take a walk to win a cake from Eli’s
Les Dames Members, click here for a special letter to invite sponsors to help make this our most successful event of the year.
- Monday, June 10, 2019 will be the Annual Dinner & Business Meeting. Glunz Tavern. Members only. Tickets available here.
- Sunday, July 14, 2019: “Dames Who Roll” bocce tournament and potluck al fresco dinner. RSVP to Dame Gina Voci via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, July 24: Peterson Garden Project “Grow 2 Give” volunteer hour
at Land on Lincoln Garden, 5900 N. Lincoln Ave. from 6-7 p.m. followed by refreshments and garden tour. Come help work in our Les Dames-supported garden that provides fruit and veg for local food pantries and community nutrition programs. RSVP to Diane Sokoloski at email@example.com
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019: Green City Market “Les Dames Day” & Chef Demo featuring guest chef, Portia Belloc Lowndes, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m Green City Market, 1817 N. Clark St in Lincoln Park. This is a volunteer opportunity. Email Diane Sokolofski at dsokolofski@gmail.
com to volunteer.
- Wednesday August 28: Peterson Garden Project “Grow 2 Give” Harvesting event
atLand on Lincoln Garden, 5900 N. Lincoln Ave. from 6-7 p.m. followed by refreshments and garden tour. Come work in our Les Dames-supported garden providing fruit and veg for local food pantries and community nutrition programs.
- Wednesday, September 4: Green City Market Volunteer Day & Chef Demo, featuring guest chef Anupy Singla at 1817 N. Clark St in Lincoln Park from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. To volunteer, contact Diane Sokolofski at dsokolofski@