Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago offers a variety of events during the year, many of them open to the public. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun., Nov. 17: From Spark to Stores: Bringing a Singular Idea to the Market Sunday afternoon conversation with Dame Stephanie Lock, founder of Ready-to-Roll Dough and Joyce Lock, founder of the trivia game, “Foodie Fight.” $40 for Dames; $50 for non-members. Tickets available here
- Sun., Dec. 8: “BonBons and Bubbles” at Cocoa + Co. Usher in the holidays as we sip sparkling wines and enjoy savory tidbits and hand-crafted chocolates and cookies! Dame Kim Hack, owner of Cocoa + Co. and Dame Veronica Hastings of H2Vino will present special pairings of sparkling wines (including a non-alcoholic option) and bonbons. From 5-6:30 p.m. at 1651 N. Wells Street. LDEI members: $35; non-members: $45. Purchase your tickets here, by Dec. 5.
- Sunday, Jan. 5: New Year’s Party hosted by Julie Chernoff. Stay tuned for details!
- Wed., Jan. 8: “Social Media & Your Business” with Dame Suzanne Florek. Details to come.
- Mon., Nov. 4: Town Hall Meeting at The Glunz Tavern. Light bites, drinks and the meeting, from 6-8 p.m. No cost.
- Wed., Nov. 6: “Dames Somms” Cider Smackdown Dinner at Eris Brewery. Get your tickets here! $65 for Dames; $75 for non-members; $45 for non-alcohol pairing.