Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago offers a variety of events during the year, many of them open to the public. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019: “Dames Who Read” Choose Buttermilk Graffiti, by Edward Lee. Cost: $40 for LDEI members; $45 for non-members. Tickets and details available here. Meet at Politan Row Chicago.
- Wednesday Aug. 28: Peterson Garden Project “Grow 2 Give” Harvest event
at Land on Lincoln Garden, 5900 N. Lincoln Ave. from 6-7 p.m. followed by refreshments and garden tour. Come work in our Les Dames-supported garden providing fruit and veg for local food pantries and community nutrition programs.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4: Green City Market Volunteer Day & Chef Demo, featuring guest chef Anupy Singla at 1817 N. Clark St in Lincoln Park from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. To volunteer, contact Diane Sokolofski at dsokolofski@
- Monday, Sept. 9: Food Photography with Your iPhone. Learn from one of the best in the business, professional photographer Huge Galdones. From 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Galdones Photography Studio, 325 N. Hoyne Ave. in Chicago. $75 per person; limited to 15 people. Tickets and complete details available here.
- Monday, Sept. 16: 2019 Scholarship Recipients Reception at The French Pastry School (226 W. Jackson Blvd. in Chicago), from 5:30-7:30 p.m. No cost. Raise a glass and enjoy a spread of savories and sweets as we toast this impressive group of 2019 scholarship recipients. RSVP to Pat Cobe at firstname.lastname@example.org.